ProCEO Inc. - Continuing Education Online ...
Founded in 1998 as "Continuing Education Online", ProCEO, Inc. remains true to its core mission of developing and delivering quality web-based interactive education to health care industry professionals. Over the last fifteen years, ProCEO has experienced considerable growth, currently serving over 150,000 registrants who participate in educational programs provided on behalf of several very large health care enterprises.
ProCEO products and services equip medical organizations with all of the tools necessary to outsource development, delivery and administration of online training and education programs. ProCEO creates customized course content designed to meet the needs of the facility and implements online presentations which are branded with the organization's "look and feel". This is accomplished through the use of ProCEO's proprietary Learning Management Software system known as the "Online Secure Course Administration Resource" or OSCAR; and through the assignment of experienced education consultants who work with facility staff to develop and design course material which meets the specific goals of the institution. In addition, ProCEO provides a complete technical assistance and customer support help desk that is available to all users around the clock.
Specialists in the education needs of health care professionals ...
Our clients receive:
- Use of the OSCAR Learning Management System to deliver, document, and generate compliance reports for professional education.
- Consultation services to develop, design and adapt course material for Internet delivery.
- A private web-based education portal for staff access to all professional education.
- Completely managed technical assistance and customer support services.
- State-of-the-art security with firewall-protected servers and the latest encryption technology.
- Payment guarantee on every implementation -- no payment required if not 100% satisfied.